Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Latex Allergy Support Forum
23.03.19 at 18:19:04
News: Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Architecture (Read 4186 times)
Bob
Global Moderator

Architecture
17.04.09 at 09:42:32

When I was working as a professional photographer, most of my work was in the architectural field. However, to put some jam on the bread, I also photographed weddings.  

At this place I was able to mix the two subjects:

Southwell Minster

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Re: Architecture
Reply #1 - 17.04.09 at 14:06:21

Bob we are on the same wave length. I too love architecture. It reminds me of where I was married Paisley Abbey. Unfortunately before the days of video giving my age away again Grin we have such a big wedding too but I still have photographs somewhere I think my Mum kept my albums for safekeeping. It was one of the most nerve wracking but memorable days of my life. Not as good as having my two children but a close second.

Paisley Abbey is still as beautiful today as it was 30 years ago this May 26th was the day we married. Grin

Teddy

Lovely picture Bob

Teddy
  IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Reply #2 - 17.04.09 at 15:52:35

The nave in the photograph was built between 11101150 Lesley. I wonder if we could produce anything as beautiful today.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Reply #3 - 18.04.09 at 20:16:15

If only we could Bob. A young nephew of mine is training in stonemasonary and is taing part in lots of listed buildings and building walls etc.

If only we could afford him I would love a big old stone wall Grin In my dreams. Grin

Teddy

Teddy
  IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Reply #4 - 18.04.09 at 21:11:32

Two more views of the minster:

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print