Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Weddings (Read 2878 times)
Bob
Global Moderator

Weddings
21.04.09 at 18:24:16

This is one of my favourite wedding photos. I was very pleased with it as it is a very challenging subject with the light through the window in the background:

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Re: Weddings
Reply #1 - 21.04.09 at 18:52:12

Its lovely Bob. One of my wedding photographs bearing in mind that was in 1979 - a long time ago Grin the photographer was a famous Glasgow based photographer called Ian Barry. He took a picture of husband and I and in the one photograph it looked like there were two trees in full bloom at the time.

At one tree there is a picture of us kissing Roll Eyes and the other tree, which is obviously the same tree,  it looks as if hubby and I are spying on us kissing. I am sure this was a very clever picture in its time.  

As it was Paisley Abbey and the famous cloisters there are many pictures of the wedding party members at all the different cloisters and now we look back at it and its like the muppets Grin

If you can understand the above Grin

If I can find a way of getting the picture scanned or something I will try to get someone to post it up. Bob being a great photographer you will probably understand what I mean.

One of these days I will get a photograph posted on.

Take care all and keep up the pictures Bob and everyone

Teddy Smiley

Teddy
  IP Logged
Karen and Sophie
Top Member

Re: Weddings
Reply #2 - 21.04.09 at 21:27:58

Lovely photo Bob  Smiley

More please!!

Karen x

Sophie - Type 1 latex allergy