Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Some snow pics (Read 10863 times)
Tabby

!

Re: Some snow pics
Reply #15 - 25.01.10 at 00:40:52

Fab pics Bob - seriously cute - I bet you had to get this last pic really quickly Smiley

IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Reply #16 - 28.01.10 at 17:29:44

Great pictures Sophie and Bob.

Love them all

Teddy Smiley

Teddy
  IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Reply #17 - 29.11.10 at 19:17:23

There is some snow in this picture but the main object is the Ratcliffe-on-Soar Power Station taken from Nottingham over twenty miles away.   I've looked at this every day for years as it's where I walk the dogs.   Last night, in the freezing conditions and with the sun behind the power station I couldn't resist.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Reply #18 - 29.11.10 at 22:30:54

Wonderful picture Bob.  

Some more pictures of the dogs please. We have nearly 10" of snow and in the field behind the house the boys took the dog up tonight and it is knee deep. Cooper came back with what looked like round snowballs stuck to his long hair on his legs and all over him it was like a pom pom dog. Wish I had taken a picture but he was in a huff and wanted in to keep warm at the fire - to thaw out I think.

Keep up the wonderful pictures Bob

Teddy Smiley

Teddy
  IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Reply #19 - 04.12.10 at 13:02:59

Quote from Teddy on 29.11.10 at 22:30:54:

Some more pictures of the dogs please.
Teddy Smiley

Your wish is my command Lesley.   They had a great time in the snow this morning.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Reply #20 - 08.12.10 at 21:06:39

Oh Bob they made me  Grin they really are the cutest dogs. I love them.

Take care and nice to see them keeping warm with their coats on need it in this weather. Cooper went up in the field the other day and so cold he came back with what looked like pom poms of snowballs all over him it was so icy and cold. He loves it though. Just hates rain.

Keep the pictures coming. You cheered me up so much

Thanks Bob and thanks Harvey and Radley

Lesley
Teddy xxxx

Teddy
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print