Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Latex Allergy Support Forum
20.10.21 at 15:01:52
News: Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SCHOLL (Read 3593 times)
Teddy
Global Moderator

SCHOLL
01.06.10 at 20:35:49

I am delighted to say that I emailed Scholl Footwear and they got back to me very quickly to say that their Scholl Hydra Step are indeed latex free. I have not seen them yet but looked on the website and thought they looked comfortable for the holidays so I will try and find a pair. Just thought I would share this with the forum members.

Was at podiatrist today as I have ingrown toe nail and it is louping to say the least. Hope it heals in time for my holidays.

Take care all

Teddy Wink

consumer.relations@ssl-international.com
 to me

Our Ref: 000888437A

1 June 2010

Dear  

Thank you for your contacting us through our website regarding Hydrastep footwear.

It if difficult to say with our footwear having such a vast range which are totally latex free. I would be able to look into this further for you if you have a particular style in mind. However I can confirm that the Hydra-Step ate Latex free.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

Best wishes

Holly Nelmes
Consumer Relations

Teddy
  IP Logged
Tabby

!

Re: SCHOLL
Reply #1 - 02.06.10 at 20:46:12

Thanks for this Teddy, always good to find things without latex, take care, Tabby Smiley

IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Re: SCHOLL
Reply #2 - 03.06.10 at 22:36:45

All I need to do is try and source a pair locally so that I can try them out.

Will let you all know if I get them although I won't be near any big shopping places at the moment but if I find them will let you know. I could easily order on line but don't know about the sizing otherwise I would order online which is usually much easier for me.

Take care Tabby

Teddy Smiley

Teddy
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print