Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Latex Allergy Support Forum
23.03.19 at 19:07:13
News: Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MISSING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS BOB (Read 1699 times)
Teddy
Global Moderator

MISSING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS BOB
20.08.11 at 19:07:09

Hi Bob

I for one am missing any new photographs from you recently so if you have any handy please post them on. They always cheer me up when I am down.

Not been too good health wise lately so looking for some pictures of the famous doggies. The cutest ones.

I have been feeding a family of local foxes and leaving eggs out for them and they come every evening. They are so beautiful and not so scared as they used to be and hang about in the garden once the egg collecting has been done.

I put 2 in front garden and 3 in back garden and some wee dog treats which they come back for later at night once the wee ones are tucked up in bed.

Lovely to watch. Not taken pics of them yet as do not wish to scare them off.

They are looking much healthier than when I started seeing them in garden.

I took good professional wildlife advice before leaving the eggs as this is what they love

Take care
Lesley x

Teddy
  IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Re: MISSING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS BOB
Reply #1 - 20.08.11 at 21:53:37

Been pretty busy lately Lesley as Natalie gets married tomorrow.   I'll see what I can do when it's over.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Re: MISSING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS BOB
Reply #2 - 21.08.11 at 17:56:34

How exciting Bob. You will indeed have been busy. Oh well maybe we will get to see a Wedding photograph or two. Hope it all goes well. My daughter Laura has set the date 10-11-12 so much to do you will know what Natalie has been organising.

Laura picked her dress in London but it is getting made for her as she is into her designer fashion and has her own blog. So exciting times.

Hope it all went wonderfully Bob

Take care
Lesley Smiley

Teddy
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print