Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Latex Allergy Support Forum
17.06.19 at 18:45:07
News: Welcome to our forum.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Radley's Happy Christmas (Read 2434 times)
Bob
Global Moderator

Radley's Happy Christmas
25.12.11 at 10:24:51

He saw this lying around and decided it was his.   We had the dickens of a job getting it off him and only succeeded with the offer of more chocolate.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Teddy
Global Moderator

Re: Radley's Happy Christmas
Reply #1 - 26.12.11 at 15:00:51

The chocolate orange is nearly as big as Radley. I take it Harvey was not left out Bob. I definitely think the two of them should be in adverts. They are both adorable.

Cooper had such a wonderful day. Opening all sorts of presents from everyone and ended up physically exhausted and slept for such a long part of the evening. He was shattered with all the excitement.

We are all having a very lazy day today and very high winds here so did not venture out in car. Hope weather is a bit better tomorrow and we get out and about. He did enjoy all his walks that various members of the family who were visiting for Christmas Day took him out. Between the long walks and the present opening he is catching up today.

I am sure you were all spoiled Bob including the doggies.

Lovely picture. Showed it to Cooper and he turns his head to the side probably thinking now where did I see one of those chocolate oranges yesterday Smiley

Gorgeous picture Radley.

have fun

Lesley  Smiley

Teddy
  IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Re: Radley's Happy Christmas
Reply #2 - 26.12.11 at 19:37:56

Christmas is sooo tiring.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print