Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Latex Allergy Support Forum
21.09.21 at 00:38:30
News: Visit YaBB today Wink
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Emails from manufactures (Read 3573 times)
Melinda
Newbies

!

Emails from manufactures
19.09.13 at 01:46:44

Angry
OK I have tried to post this 3 times and my computer keeps shutting down so instead of going thru all the emails again I am just going to post the name of business that have emailed me back with latex free products.. I am new to the latex allergy world and it really really sucks!!!! iM STILL AT THE POINT WHERE EVERYTHING I TOUCH OR SMELL FREAKS ME OUT!
ANYWAYS HERE IS THE LIST.. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO ME FORWARD THE EXACT EMAIL EMAIL ME AT jandmmr@hotmail.com

Spanx - all their products are latex free
GM - buttons and key covers are silicon and not latex
Unerversial Remotes- only use silicon rubber
Henkle (adhesive for houses) - no natural latex
Sico paint - expression brand - no NRL
OXO ( kitchen products) - non of their products contain natural latex
nike - states that they do not use NRL in their newer model s of shoes because they are aware of the growing latex allergy however vintage shoes and style do in the enclave proce ( whatever that means) but none of their bathsuits are latex freeMOEN - most prodects dont not contain NRL but you would need to contact them with product codes

I am still waiting on a few more as I am looking for latex free sport balls for my children

Email   IP Logged
Bob
Global Moderator

Re: Emails from manufactures
Reply #1 - 19.09.13 at 09:01:50

Thanks Melinda. Very useful information.

A 'Veteran' - active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is one who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to his country for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print