Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Latex Allergy Support Forum
19.11.17 at 21:28:28
News: Welcome to our forum.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reebok are also terrible (Read 1116 times)
Adrian

!

Reebok are also terrible
27.01.17 at 17:33:21

After a month of emailing reebok I finally got this reply (here's the link http://www.adidas-group.com/en/sustainability/products/materials/#/ she refers to )

Dear Mr Cannon,

Thank you for contacting Reebok Customer Service.

I sincerely apologise for the delay in responding to your query. During our busier periods it is not always possible to attend to all customers within the usual time frame.

Please be kindly informed that all the information regarding the used materials you will find here. I could not find there anything about latex. Most likely we do not use it. However, I would recommend you to read the information that I have sent you. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Susan
Reebok Customer Service Team  

See if you agree with the assessment that my trainers are likely to be latex free, got them bought for me at Christmas, but trying to find out if the inside is latex free.

Email   IP Logged
Adrian

!

Re: Reebok are also terrible
Reply #1 - 27.01.17 at 17:39:29

Info I sent them  

Information as requested,
Reebok your flex
Black/ash grey BD5784
barcode 4  057288 718376
I would appreciate your answer as soon as possible in case I have to return them.

Email   IP Logged
LASG Forum Administrator
LASG Forum Administrator

Reply #2 - 27.01.17 at 18:53:48

Why did she not just say that she doesn't know.   I note that they do use recycled rubber.

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
Adrian

!

Reply #3 - 30.01.17 at 11:55:09

Well I'm going to cut my loses and just give these trainers away, if Reebok don't know what materials they have used to make them I'm pretty sure I don't either.  

I am still amazed at the number of manufacturers not knowing what is in their products.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print